July 6, 2009

no title

2day tie a new hairstyle 2 skul.
i'm sure alot ppl wil ask me ques de.
but i'm ready 2 answer it.
hahas` i know i'm so silly 2day. XD
itu suetyee didnt come 2 skul.
make me bored like hell during perhimpunan. =[
thx huihui belanja makan wor.XD
so long didnt eat 2gether le.
miss it leh`

back home jau on9 lu.
i'm so surprise u wil read my wretch.
gosh` u alwiz making me so touch.
be on9 often please.
i miss chatting wit you lah.
n gv me ur msn again.
my old msn kena hacked i lost it =[


and now. arhhhhhhh!
i wann kill people lah.
damn damn dulan ar!
u making me so pissed offf.
i truely hate ur attitude.
how irresponsible are you now!
i ask u do it since last week.
n 2day u say u'll come.
but busy wit her so juz put aeroplane?
i really really damn angry abt it!
if today the thg not complete.
mayb i wil gv up tat comp le.
u make me feel tat
u oso dun have tat heart 2 join oso!

No comments:

Post a Comment