September 22, 2009

random!

wat a day wit diff mood
on9 tiz afternoon
suddenly view a blog
then saw somethg make me so shocked
from the day we chat till nw
u say u're single
u told my fren tat oso
but actually u're wit her 4 few months
gosh~tat day u stil mention abt someone
i thought u stil cant 4get the past
those msgs u text me sound so sad
and nw the truth is
you've been lying
lying since the day i knw u
why dun admit tat u hv gf oredi?
why stil wanna say u're single?
having more fun lying?
u make me feel tat ur msg super fake liao
those sweet words
those days out wit u
i feel tat i'm such a fool
but the lucky thg is
lucky i didnt fall for u
friends dun say how gd is him liao
he's such a liar!

after reading blog
chat in msn n fb
c kent webcam super gao xiao
thn play fb pet society
my pet shiting so cute
thn chat chat chat
view pics jau off9 le
mood oso better liao

night being scold by mum for no reaso
reali hate it geh
treating me as what
an equipment to release ur mood?
moody thn come scold me
parents are always like tat d
fed up with them
simply scold as if i deserve it!

i wanna say sorry to my babes
sorry everytime u date me but i rejected
it's not that i dun wanna out
but i really cant out
hope u all wont b angry i reject always =(

No comments:

Post a Comment