November 11, 2009

Rock SPM!

few days left to rush through my notes
anyone could lent me external brain memory
my memory is totally full!



see the time table. sienzzz
having lots of classes at minda ceria

but it's quite fun sometimes

nov6 class till midnight

we celebrated sir's bday when it's 12am

pics copied from zhenjin blog =)
mon will be the last class there
undecided wanna go anot

tuition classes driving crazy

i'm so tired

really need a body massage

see my table~mum gonna nagged at me



and this pile of books will be gone on 14dec



SEJ the sub i hate most. spend so many days
but stil havent finish reading it



5days left the war will begin
14days left someone's getting older

32days left is the end of school life

goshh~time flies!

bye~going for classes now
will be back after spm

No comments:

Post a Comment