December 7, 2009

m&m bday

i'm back to my blog.
sorry for abandoning you for 2mths.
finally spm ended.
and i'm super super free now.
go out almost everyday.
but now gotta find job for money.
really going bankrupt liao =(
friends any job intro to me?

this post will be about me n mun bday.
should post this earlier.
but i'm so so lazy.

so here's mae bday.
i'm officially 17 on 2611.




went sunway with kent.
for lunch and movie.
meet up with vonn.
get her sweet hug.
miss her badly =(

then then rush back ts.
meet up with wenwen.
wow~ she's prettier and prettier.


then wait for everyone to reach.
and we head to lowyat for steamboat.
i'm starving tat time.
eating time and picture time.


here's the group pic.

here's my besties

here's edward. thx for accompany kent

and here's my dear.

and i'm loving the cake he bought.

here's me and the cake. =)


msn wishes from yee laogong and yii at taiwan.XD

i wanna thanks everyone who wish me through sms,calls and facebook
thanks for those who shared the jacket for me.
and thanks hubby for the present.
tears falling when i open up the box =)

now writing abt mun's bday.
which is on 7dec at her condo.


went midv tat day with kent 1st.
meet lamlam there.
and chatted awhile with her.
so long didnt see her oredi.
then justin text me say he saw.
but i walk past gardens few times.
oso cant see him.
gosh~the invisible man.
then waited for edward them.
and head straight to mun's condo.
here's the pics.




not much pics taken.
cause i'm tired and down tat time.
booo~ but i enjoy tat day.

No comments:

Post a Comment