December 15, 2009

graduation dinner

last day being connaughtian.
last day in SMKTC
finally i'm graduated.XD

went to huihui house in the evening.
asked her to make up for wit.
light make up without eye shadow.
cause i love simple~ XD


then back home and waited for suetyee to fetch us there
my look on that day.~



graduation dinner at sri cempaka hotel.
we sit at vip table with the teachers.
feel so weird that time.
but the lucky thing is.
there are waiters serving us no need to take food ourself. XD
after eating is our photo session.XD

5E1 rocks~!

this the funny yet fierce discipline teacher.XD

ini friend known since primary school.
while taking pic tease me and say he's taller than me now =(

this is all the pretty pretty girls

all the handsome boys.XD

my classmates.

besties.

this boy like to zhat me always. =(
i
the pengawas~

and here goes the best part of the night.
everyone dancing around with the songs.
'I gotta feeling' ,'Hotel room service','Low'
enjoyed lots that time.
and is super super high. hahahs.




the end of the dinner.
and i'm damn tired that night.
but i miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment